We’re a people organization with a background in non-profit communication and psychology. We want to help you translate your message of good into a succinct package that can be easily understood by the masses.
- Press Kits – We’ll use our media network contacts to help share you story with a broader audience in the publishing and broadcast world. We can also help draft up talking points for live interview.
- Annual Report Copywriting – Dreading that big annual report? Fear no more, we can help you craft a compelling story about all the good deeds your organization has done in the past calendar year.
- Speeches – Dreading that upcoming public-speaking obligation at your next big fundraiser? We can help you tell your story with conviction. Laughs will be had. Tears will be shed. Wallets will be opened.
- Biographies – Sometimes it takes an outside perspective to craft an accurate and compelling representation of who you are as a person. And now it doesn’t have to feel like bragging. You didn’t write it!
- Blogging – Is that website of yours looking a little empty even though your organization has been working hard? Perhaps it is because you are rightfully putting all your energy into advancing your cause. That’s a good thing. Let us tackle spread the word about all that you’ve been up to.
- Training Materials – Few thing in this life are as daunting as creating a new hire training packet. Well fret no more. A quick chat and a few follow-up contacts from us and you’ll have the training manual of your dreams.
- Promotional Material Copy – Have a killer design for your new pamphlet but need a wordsmith to help put an extra polish on it? We can help you out.
- Newsletter Copywriting – Whether it is monthly, weekly, annually; whether it is delivered by mail or e-mail — nobody can tell the story of what you do better than dotted i.
Assess Project Readiness
We'll take a peek at what you need vs. what you have and come up with an action list for moving forward.
Develop Project Matrix & Calendar
Gathering materials, researching, writing and editing all require time. We'll set aside a special slice of our calendar just for you and develop deadlines for getting your project across the finish line.
Collect Project Materials
We bring all your documents together through a password protected gateway and begin assembling your written project.
Organize and Edit Project Materials
We'll start trimming, rearranging and putting together the skeleton of your project based on the requirements of the assignment.
Only after all this hard work do we begin putting the pen to the page. We'll fill in in the missing information, introduce key ideas properly and tell the best version of your story possible.
Editing & Revision
We'll do an editing sweep and then send it to you for review. Let us know what else you need and we'll make it happen in a timely fashion. From there, your project goes out into the world at large.